Summarecon develops townships which integrates residential developments with commercial developments that are supported with a wide and complete range of amenities for the residents of the townships. Over the past three decades, we have developed our expertise across the whole real estate value chain; encompassing development, architecture, engineering, project and construction management, urban planning, infrastructure, sustainable design technologies, town and neighbourhood management, and property management, into the development of our townships.
A typical township is designed to provide a better quality of life by providing all the vital amenities and facilities that a family needs right around their home. Our master plans include :-
- Residential neighbourhoods of houses and apartments are grouped into gated-clusters with assured security systems, and each cluster has its own unique features.
- Auxiliary commercial neighbourhoods that caters to the daily needs of the local community.
- Central business district wherein a shopping mall will provide for a full range of facilities that meets the needs of a modern society. The residents and visitors will shop, dine and entertain in the comfort of the mall. Thus creating a dynamic local economy in our township.
- Education. Though not provided by us, Summarecon’s values require us to include the provision of schooling facilities in the community we operate. Reputable education providers are encouraged to provide schools for pre-primary to tertiary levels.
- Wellness and healthcare. Provided by the private sector, our residents will have quick and easy access to wellness and medical care. Space for places of worship is also provided for residents to pursue their spiritual well-being.
- Recreation and leisure. Each residential neighbourhood is equipped with a community clubhouse and recreational facilities like swimming pool and children’s playground. For the serious sportsperson, they can visit the township’s members-only recreation club for a full range of sports facilities.
- Living environment. Each township is designed with ample green space especially in the residential neighbourhoods, to provide for a clean and healthy living environment. Infrastructures like electricity and telephone cables, and drainage systems are concealed underground to provide for a clean environment.